Monday, November 16, 2009

Gossip Girls



8" x 5" ~ Watercolor on Paper

I love my Strawberries because they're so shiny. And they look luscious. Yes, each seed is painted, each seed is given a shadow, and each seed is highlighted. But even after all that, I still love them. SOLD

I'm working on another commission, a smaller floral. Will publish when finished. I'll try and post regularly and work on the commission in my off hours. :~) Changes will be coming to my Contemporary Realism blog...stay tuned. I'm excited.

9 comments:

Arti said...

Looks like a lot of work! But nobody is complaining as they look deliciously wonderful!Great art.

Terry said...

Just so scrummy looking and just waiting to be picked off the paper.

Love the depth of the illusion that you have created

Kathy said...

They look yummy! and I love the title :)

Carol said...

Perfect!

Isabel said...

Wooow, es increibleee!!!! perfecto, parece incluso q se puedan coger....Genial.
Un abrazo

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

Yummy strawberries and can see all the hardwork that went in to create such realism. Love your title for them.

Leslie Hawes said...

I love them for all the reasons you said! :)
Amazing watercolor work.

Helen Read said...

Beautifully done!

kayce hughes said...

Beautiful! Please do some more strawberries and pears.