Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

No painting to post today. But wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. A time to remember all of the things in our lives that we are truly thankful for. Sometimes it's hard to see these when our hectic lives get in the way. But we must stop, at least every day, and "smell the roses". (To keep with my flower theme....you knew I'd drag that in here somehow. I love flowers.)

On Friday, Baby Thorn, Sweet Baby Brier and I will be greeting customers at the Barnes and Noble Booksellers (Mishawaka, Indiana) to benefit the Children's Dispensary. Our little way of giving back, and helping them raise money for their programs that benefit special needs children and teens. We are honored to be asked back every year.

2 comments:

Terry said...

Hope that you have had a lovely thanksgiving and a tasty turkey which I am sure the boys would have loved

We have our Turkey at Christmas but this year am thinking of a 3 bird roast which is turkey stuffed with chicken and duck

Jane Hunt said...

Hi Jacqueline,
Happy Thanksgiving to you too - hope you're enjoying the day!!
Thanks for helping out w/ the Children's Dispensary - those of us raising special needs kids really appreciate the support!
I've been admiring your work for quite a while - I'd love to link exchange if you think your readers might like mine too! Either way, I've added you under my "Great Painting blogs" links.
Best wishes:)
Jane