Monday, November 30, 2009

Peaches & Green



8" x 8" ~ Watercolor on Paper

Getting back into the swing of things after the long weekend. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with lots to be thankful for. Then on Black Friday the boys and I went to Barnes and Noble Booksellers and helped raised money for the Children's Dispensary. It was a great day, and I was truly proud of them. They made lots of people smile. Especially as we walked across the very busy parking lot. Both had on their red, jingle bell scruffs and Brier carrying his big Christmas bunny in his mouth. We'll make a couple more appearances there before the season is over.

I am working on my video which is going very well. It is all being filmed in my studio with an up close look at my painting technique. It will be available for purchase soon. I am hoping that as I get closer to knowing the drop date, I will open pre-order sales at that time.

SOLD

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Beautiful! And very dramatic.

Vicki Greene said...

I wish I could meet your doggies in person. They sound like a great pair. I am looking forward to the release of the painting video! Beautiful iris as always.

Carol said...

I hope you took pictures of your boys that day! I'm very excited about your upcoming video!

Delilah said...

wonderful Iris

peg lovelace said...

Would love to buy your video. Looking forward to its availability.

Jacqueline Gnott said...

Thanks Kathy, the dark background helps with the drama.

The boys are great dogs. I am also so proud of them especially in public situations. Trying to educate the public that some big, black dogs are wonderful. And yes, Vicki, the video is coming. It's so fun to do.

Hi Carol, I'll post a photo of the boys at Barnes & Noble before Christmas. I want to take more photos when we're there on the 17th.

Hi Delilah, and thanks for your kind words.

Video is coming Peg. I'm as excited about it as everyone else. :~)

Terry said...

Just love your Irises they are all beautiful and the colour of this variety is amazing