Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pink Princess



8" x 6" ~ Watercolor on Paper

I've picked out the next five pieces I want to paint and 4 of them are pink. What's with that? I guess with pink you can do such cool mixes of color in the shadow areas, and it goes so nicely with the creamy yellows that always seem to make there way in there too. I suppose I should be doing some Poinsettias for Christmas. We'll put that on the list. Video production is up and running. We'll have the finished product soon. I'll post further purchase info on my blog. Stay tuned.

SOLD

4 comments:

Arti said...

Simply beautiful.

Terry said...

Just adorable and love the fine details in the centre just perfect

Carolina said...

Yes, your pinks are awsome! Are you doing a video? mmm, interesting...

Mary Kosary said...

I can't wait for the video. I hope to learn how to do the out of focus backgrounds that are so wonderful.