Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pink Hybiscus



8" x 8" ~ Watercolor on Paper

I found my pink paints that had suddenly disappeared. (This, after my recent intervention.) I missed them. This Hybiscus is extra curly and feminine. Love the ruffled edges. SOLD

The "Red Velvet" from yesterday was such a big hit, I may do it larger, like 18" x 12". Stay tuned. The dvd instruction video will be available for pre-order sales sometime over the weekend. I'll post info here.

We had the winter storm come through, so we're out of our normal routine. 8 degrees is too cold for us to walk. (Watercolor Girl doesn't want to lose her fingers in the frozen tundra.) The same frozen tundra where a few days ago (okay 28) we were at the lake basking in the sun. (Pouting) I think my planets are out of alignment. (Pouting) Can you get cabin fever in two days?....(Still Pouting) I think we need to go on holiday, somewhere, anywhere.....Stay warm everyone.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I know how you feel about the cold. It is -39 C here and going down to -42 before you count the windchill. Burrrr.

Stay warm and keep painting sunny warm flowers.

Shawna in Yellowknife

Jacqueline Gnott said...

Okay, -39 below Shawna? Now I feel quite silly for complaining about our 8 degrees. You stay warm too. Best to you.

Terry said...

Just delightful, this is so pretty and dainty and like a little girl in her pretty pink party dress.

Here in the UK today its damp and cold and we have got fog around and its rather dull and gloomy but not too cold yet, they have warned we might get a cold blast from across the pond next week so it will be winter woolies time then

Deborah Younglao, Silk Painter said...

Scrumptious painting, gives me tropical thoughts on our coldest day so far for the winter.....

Nancy Goldman said...

This is lovely and your colors are so clear and beautiful.

I've been freezing all day and it's 55 degrees. I guess it's my thin California blood. I don't think I would survive where any of you live.

Pam said...

Will check back to find out the info on the DVD. I have been waiting, well maybe not patiently. Your paintings are wonderful. Love hearing about your outings with the dogs.