Monday, December 14, 2009

Ruffles! DVD and Painting



8" x 7" ~ Watercolor on Paper

Well, it's finally finished. My first DVD. Lots of hard work, but well worth it. I choose this piece to tape because it has all the elements everyone seems to be interested in. The soft focus background, the intricate leaf and stem detail, the delicate ruffles of the Rose petals. It's approx. 2 hours in length.

Click here for DVD purchase

PLEASE NOTE: These DVD's will be available ONLY from me. And, I'm going to try desperately to avoid people reproducing, duplicating, counterfeiting them. So...I'm going to hand sign each one, right on the DVD. If you get one that's not hand signed or you purchase it from anywhere else.....it's more then likely not authentic.

7 comments:

Carol said...

At last!!! We have all been anxiously awaiting this moment. I just ordered your DVD & I'm so excited! Thank you!

Kathy said...

Hi Jackie,
I, too, just purchased your DVD and can't wait to see it. My latest DVD just came out also. They are alot of work. I look forward to seeing you in action :)
Take it easel,
K

Becky Brocato said...

me too, me too! looking forward to viewing and learning!

Terry said...

This is delightful, so femine and pretty and such a perfect choice for your first DVD.

Love the way the light is played on the petals and the shadows on the leaf. The little centre is just co cute and just perfect

Jacki said...

Hi Jackie,
Really looking forward to watching your DVD. It'll be such a treat.
Just checking a couple of things first: Will it be compatible for viewing on UK DVD players, and does the free postage offer cover mailing to the UK?
Look forward to hearing from you, ASAP.
Kind regards
Jacki

Jacqueline Gnott said...

Hi everyone. The DVD was very exciting to film. Lots of fun with watercolor. It was filmed in the studio, up close to the painting process. All shipping will be USPS Priority Mail.

The plan is to do one new DVD every month or so, to build up a nice library of instruction.

Jacki, if you want to email me directly we can discuss your UK system requirements.

Carolina said...

Hi Jacqueline!
Congratulations on the DVD release! I'll check on the link now...
Just wanted to send you my best wishes for this Christmas and New Year. Have a wonderful time!!!
Best regards,
Carolina