Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Good Day!!

I received an email today from Sue in Australia. She wanted to show me the finished Pear Princess that she had done along with my video. (below) I worry so about if I'm conveying my style of painting in the videos that I produce....but as I told Sue, I'll stop worrying now :~) She has completed a wonderful piece. It has such a lovely, soft touch. I'm proud of her. Thank you to everyone who has purchased my videos. I am so happy that they will provide a great teaching tool, world wide, to all the watercolor artists out there. It's a good day!! :~)



The finished Pear Princess
by Sue in Australia.

9 comments:

Jacqueline Gnott said...

I had some trouble with this photo of the watercolor being viewed....hopefully I've fixed that. Let me know if there's still problems.

Jacqueline Gnott said...

Thanks Dawn, hopefully it's fixed. Hope you are well. :~)

Karla Smith said...

Beautiful JOB!!!

JRonson said...

You have beautiful works on your blog, i'm very impressed, contragts ;) i will follw u

Anonymous said...

Wow she did a great job. I have watched my video...but alas quilting is filling all my hours. Your videos are very clear.

Sue did a wonderful job on her painting. Congratulations.

Shawna in Yellowknife

Carol said...

Wonderful painting! Are the iris dvds in the mail! I'm looking forward to that one!

isabel said...

Wowwww!!! Felicidades!!! esta obra es preciosa...de un realismo genial...Un abrazo

XiuCheng Che Award-winning Chinese Watercolor Artist said...

nice painting,well done!

Terry said...

Proof of what a great artist can teach others to create, Sue has managed to follow your DVD to the letter and you must feel so proud of how well she has learned from your excellent tutorial