Sunday, February 14, 2010

♥ Happy Valentine's Day ♥

Nothing new to post today, but wanted to take the time to post "mushy" stuff for you. Every once in a while, when I take the time to breath, I contemplate how fortunate I am to be able to do what I do for a living. Especially in these very challenging economic times. I know how hard it is for everyone right now. I am truly blessed by all the people who buy my paintings and videos, each purchase means a lot to me. I know you appreciate all that goes into each and every piece. I work very hard at my career, spending 10 to 12 hours a day on each of the daily paintings. The videos have also been such a huge success, and an excellent learning tool for everyone all over the world. Places that I know I would never get to go to do a workshop. So with the videos you can be right over my shoulder, painting along with me, step-by-step. Modern technology is so cool!! I have all kinds of ideas in the works for new videos, as well as new projects. A book is also on the agenda as another learning tool, as well as a nice showcase for my Daily Paintings. I love all the personal emails I get daily, with little stories about your own painting challenges, or just photos of your gardens. I look forward to reading each one. They make me smile. :~)

Baby Thorn, Sweet Baby Brier and I want to thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for your continued support of what I love to do. The boys feel blessed that they can lounge on the sofa all day and don't have to get a job doing night security somewhere. :~)

Love to all of you from me and the boys.

Hope you all have a very special Valentine's Day!






4 comments:

Carol said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you & the boys! Cute comment about working night security....and, YES! a book!!

pencilportraits said...

My black german shepherd Willow says happy valentines to your boys too!!!!

L.Holm said...

Great post! Happy V'day to you and the handsome pack! Liz

Terry said...

The boys are looking wonderful and a BOOK yippee that will be fantastic,

Hope that you had a lovely day together and that the weather is now being kind to you so that you can go for walkies