Friday, April 23, 2010

Gold Medal


6" x 10" ~ Watercolor on Paper

This piece was lots of fun! I find that when I'm doing the realism in oils, that I can then have fun, fun, fun with the watercolor pieces. Isn't life all about having fun? I agree. I like doing flour bags. I love doing the lettering. It's something different from my usual. A good time was had by all. SOLD

The Sparkle DVD is done and looks really great. The step-by-step of the glass vase turned out really nicely. We got in really close to see every brush stroke! Thank you to all that have purchased this one and all of my other DVD's and paintings. I am truly blessed that so many people like what I do. And from the emails I've gotten, everyone is learning lots from the DVD's. I'm glad that I am able to further the careers of so many artists! Enjoy!

8 comments:

Clare Haward said...

i like this

Carol Blackburn said...

So realistic, my goodness, I thought it was a photograph, with a great camera no less.............
You must be a very, very patient person.

Dianna said...

It looks nostalgic. I love it!

Sarah said...

Nice painting! Love how the background pattern looks with the flour sack.

WatercolorArtist said...

Nicely done, I love the colors.

SUSAN RODEN said...

As a baker and an Artist, I can enjoy this painting twice. Great subject matter and so well executed!

Terry said...

Just love it the same as all your still life pictures, they capture the essence of the items beautifully

Gary Keimig said...

A departure from your other work and very well done. Great job.