Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Favorite Things....Watercolors




I am offering the finished watercolors from the dvd "My Favorite Things". I need to keep them around till I'm sure the print materials are complete, so the watercolors won't ship till around the 24th of May. Sizes and prices are shown on the gallery page....Click here for purchase information.

Also, tomorrow will be the last day for free shipping on the "My Favorite Things" dvd. Thought I'd extend it through Mother's Day for anyone interested. The dvd will ship around the 24th of May. Click here for purchase information. The boys are taking me to the beach tomorrow. A nice day of rest and relaxation for Watercolor Girl. Happy Mother's Day to everyone. :~)

2 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Happy Mother's Day Jacqueline. Love your watercolors all the time.

Christiane Kingsley said...

Jacqueline, I have received your DVD, the Queen, and I love it. I will probably attempt the peony while following your dvd. Thank you.