Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Favorite Things Volume 2 - Instructional Watercolor DVD



My Favorite Things ~ Volume 2
IT'S ALL IN THE DETAILS!

One DVD with three different paintings. I'm not sure how long this one will be...the last "My Favorite Things" was 2-1/2 hours. This one could end up being 3. This one is specifically all about the details. Those details that truly "make" a realistic watercolor painting. The tomato inside measuring cup is the best example of how to capture a 3-D image with watercolor. Plus being cute and lots of fun. The Day Lily talks about a problem I hear from other artists about how to handle shadows in yellow and what colors to use without turning things muddy. The details on this piece are all about the sunshine and great shadows that just make a watercolor shine. The Butterfly is my first video about painting these gorgeous living works of art. From their brilliant wings (structure and all) to the highlights on their skinny little legs.

Click here for purchase information.
LIMITED TIME FREE SHIPPING

No comments: