Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Updates and DVD's

Everyone will receive their latest DVD - My Favorite Things Volume 2 - this week. If you don't receive it by Saturday please email me. It's a very nice DVD with a lot of wonderful tips in many different areas. Everyone should be very pleased. Thank you!

Here is the latest DVD, more advanced. I dive right into all of the major instruction areas. I am offering "free shipping" for a limited time, until August 13th. (USA/Priority, International/First Class) I want to work on a lot of new Daily Paintings this coming month, so I won't ship this DVD until around August 27th.
Click here for more information.

2 comments:

Bhavana said...

lovely painting.. I've been following your blog for quite some time now. Your work is such a delight to look at. :)

Victoria said...

Hola , felicidades, un trabajo magnifĂ­co. Un saludo.