Saturday, August 28, 2010

Morning Dew




"Morning Dew"
8" x 8" ~ Watercolor on Paper

SOLD



DETAIL


Well, the Still Life with Callas DVD has been shipped and should arrive to everyone by Wednesday. (Except for international sales, which take longer). I was really happy with this new watercolor. The color is so unique. It's a pink with just a touch of lavender. I went all out with this one, with a cute little bud, and even dew drops. The background turned out perfectly. I feel it's one of my best. Can you tell that Watercolor Girl is happy? :-) The weather has been much cooler here, which makes everyone happier. The only battle I've been having is with this Woodpecker who's trying to tap his way into the studio through the wall. Hmmm.

1 comment:

IrinaSztukowski said...

So fresh; so beautiful. Dew drops on pink petals! What could be more pretty than that!
Thank you Jacqueline,
Irina