Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sky Rose


"Sky Rose"
8" x 8" ~ Watercolor on Paper

SOLD

Back to watercolor. This one is a little different, with a bright sky background. I thought it gave it a very fresh look. Loved the Rose, a soft, shell pink color, with all the little buds around it. It felt good to paint.
:-)

Also, the watercolor "Still Life with Callas" from the latest video is now for sale (below), for those interested, please email me at RosebudStudios@att.net. Tomorrow will be the last day for the free shipping on the DVD. The DVD ships on August 27th.


4 comments:

IrinaSztukowski said...

Where did you get that sky?!! So deep, so pure! Amazing contrast.

Thank you Jacqueline,
Irina

r garriott said...

Lovely! I'm a fan of the blue sky, but which is often hard to work with a pink flower... this one is sublime!

Beth West www.northernskyart.wordpress.com said...

So pretty. I love the intricate details of your rose.

Jacqueline Gnott said...

That's Indiana Sky Irina!! :-)

Thank you R. I know I love your work too!

Roses are one of my favorites, thanks Beth!