Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunburst - Instructional Watercolor DVD




My first DVD of a Day Lily. And I thought "Sunburst" would be a great subject. It's all about the color. Working with rich intense colors. In this DVD we'll cover:

☼ Painting of the Day Lily
☼ Painting distant soft focus objects that don't detract from the main subject
☼ Soft focus backgrounds
☼ Achieving intense, rich colors with watercolor
☼ Keeping your lines sharp
☼ Making petals look shiny
☼ Adding all of the details to make a perfect Day (lily)

Click here for purchase information.

DVD ships on September 24th.

2 comments:

IrinaSztukowski said...

I just can't stop buying your DVD's Jacqueline! I love your work style and very professional lessons.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with others.

Irina

Micah R. Condon said...

I love these day lily paintings - I'm sure the DVD will be wonderful.

I've posted about this painting and DVD, and a few of your other paintings, on my new art gallery blog, artalee.com.

You can view the full post here:
http://www.artalee.com/artwork/learn-paint-day-lilies-jacqueline-gnott