Monday, September 20, 2010

Fall Harvest - Instructional Watercolor DVD



"Fall Harvest"
INSTRUCTIONAL WATERCOLOR DVD


Click here for purchase information.
DVD SHIPS ON OCTOBER 22

People have asked me to do a dvd specifically about doing single fruits/vegys. So here we go. These are intense studies of each of the above subjects. I'm not sure how many more dvd's I'll do, but this one was a "must do". And, as always free shipping for a limited time. :-) I have upgraded the Canadian shipping to Priority along with the US. The International is still First Class.

Not to jump too far ahead, but before the holiday season, I have a book in the works. It will be a book highlighting my Daily Paintings as well as instruction. A very nice mix of "pretty" plus "useful". This will be available sometime in November. Stay Tuned....

2 comments:

Leslie Hawes said...

These are exquisite. Love the deckled edge, too!

Jacqueline Gnott said...

Thank You Leslie! It's painting fruits and vegys...made easy! And these techniques can be used for all the other ones fruits and vegys not included. Like the tomato is essentially the same technique for an eggplant. It was a fun dvd to make!