Sunday, September 5, 2010

Festive Rose





"Festive Rose"
10" x 8" ~ Watercolor on Paper

SOLD

Hope everyone is enjoying their long holiday weekend... It's cooler here, in the 70's. A wonderful change from the 90's we've experienced for most of the summer. The boys and I don't do 90's at all. We are hoping to take a visit to Lake Michigan sometime this weekend. Yesterday the waves were 8-14 feet. (I didn't think Hurricane Earl could make it this far inland. :-) But hopefully it will calm down and we can go. The boys do love to swim....but I guess you already knew that. :-) The rip currents are a danger when there are high waves too. So we will swim carefully. Enjoy your weekends everyone.

1 comment:

IrinaSztukowski said...

Gorgeous Rose Jacqueline! I went to San Francisco Golden Gate Park yesterday and visited Rose Garden there. There are so many beautiful roses; and you added one more to my visual experience.

Thank you very much,
Irina