Thursday, September 16, 2010

Still Life with Eggs




"Still Life with Eggs"
7.5" x 9" ~ Watercolor on Paper

SOLD


My larger still lifes have always been rich with kitchen items. I love doing lettering...such as that on flour bags. This was a fun still life to do, yet challenging with my nemesis, the egg making an appearance. Unlike the flour bag, once you get the structure values painted, there is nothing to cover any imperfections. The eggs stand alone!

I also wanted to mention a new web site called Artalee. It's a site featuring some of the best artists on the internet. Spend a few minutes and "discover art" at Artalee.com

Last but not least, since my next dvd is going to ship, I put together another set....DVD Set 2. This features the last five dvd's at a set rate.


1 comment:

Fay Akers said...

I would have never thought of that. What a wonderful idea.