Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pink Tulip in Sunshine




"Pink Tulip in Sunshine"
4" x 10" ~ Watercolor on Paper

Click here for purchase information.


I have always loved doing the extremely vertical or horizontal pieces. I guess, especially for the verticals, there is always a lonely, skinny wall space that deserves attention. :-)


Another beautiful day in the Midwest. Bright and sunny, and a nip in the air. It was in the 30's this morning. But it feels good. I think today will call for a nice long walk with Brier and Thorn.

Today is the last day for free shipping on the next DVD..."Fall Harvest" which ships close to October 22. I am so glad that so many people are enjoying them. A heartfelt thank you to all. Click here for purchase information. Remember, if you have purchased and have questions, please feel free to email me.


Follow the links below if you'd like to participate in these auctions:


Friendship Roses

Still Life with Two Pears


No comments: