Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving and Thank You.

It's the day to be thankful for everyone and everything in our lives. I wanted to take a few moments to thank you for all of your kindness to me throughout the year. I enjoy sharing what I do as much as you do learning and growing as artists. Thank you for all of your kind comments that you post and email to me. It means a lot. Hope everyone has a great day celebrating with their loved ones.

♥♥♥



Normally on the Friday after Thanksgiving the boys and I do our community service at Barnes & Noble to benefit a childrens charity....but we're not this year. There was a problem last year with a dog that was there for a different event, so that has effected all of us and Sweet Baby Brier and Baby Thorn won't get to shake hands and do their tricks for people. We are very sad about this.


No comments: