Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Coca-Cola - Oil



"Coca-Cola"
5" x 7" ~ Oil on Hardboard

SOLD

I really wanted to get "up close" with this one, to "see" and paint all of the reflections and gentle nuances that appear in glass. I think glass is my favorite thing to paint, because it is always such a challenge.

Thorn is needing to go on some new meds to see if those will help slow the progress of his DM, so I'm putting some of the older paintings up for auction with a low starting bid to help offset the cost.
Click here to see my auction listings.


4 comments:

Montse said...

Good, good,very good...!
Greetinds from Bilbao.

Bob said...

I'll have to go get a new 'thing' - because 'things go better with Coke!'

This is so life-like, I was looking for the bubbles!

Wonderful.

Christiane Kingsley said...

Beautiful as always, Jacqueline. I really hope the new medication witll help Thorn.

Jacqueline Gnott said...

Thank you Montse and Bob...:-)

Thorn says that his mom hopes so too. Thank you Christiane