Saturday, May 14, 2011

Spring Blossoms Watercolors and Beach Photos





"Spring Blossoms"
7" x 7" ~ Watercolor on Paper

Click here for painting purchase information.
Apple Blossoms is SOLD

I'm releasing the paintings from the "Spring Blossoms" dvd. A very nice collection of Blossoms to enjoy spring every day! :-) Thank you, as always for all of
your kind words!

We are getting a head start on Beach Season...:-) Below are a few photos from our Beach Day last week.

Thorn (left) and Brier at the Beach


My beautiful Lake Michigan. I left the file bigger, so if you click on it, you can see the Chicago Skyline at the horizon line or view it in the photo below. Cool!


A close up shot of Chicago Skyline





4 comments:

Christiane Kingsley said...

All three paintings are beautiful. I can't wait to receive your DVD. I always enjoy them so much!

Susan Roden said...

Dramatic and lovely florals.

Delilah said...

Wonderful spring paintings

Jacqueline Gnott said...

Thank you Christiane! The dvd's were all shipped on Tuesday. It's a nice one! I love your work too! :-)

Thanks for the kind comments Susan and Delilah!