Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cherries in Crystal Bowl



"Cherries in Crystal Bowl"
6" x 6" ~ Oil on Hardboard

SOLD


I am so pleased with this piece. I love the huge graphic element that the cherries play against the neutral gray. They really "Pop". (Upon looking over my blog I find I paint a lot of red's. I didn't realize how often. But they're pretty and possess a lot of "punch".) The crystal bowl in this piece took time. Lots of intricate detail to make the cut-gla
ss real. Artist Girl is very happy today!


Details



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Artist girl should be very happy with that painting. It is awsome as usual. Love it!!!
Dawn

oldpoetsoul said...

You've taken our breath away--again! What a beautiful painting.

Carol said...

Stunning work!

Christiane Kingsley said...

This is so beautiful, Jaqueline!

Julia Ruffles | fine artist said...

what a gorgeous juicy shine! fantastic :) Jules

PeaceLoveandSharpies said...

Oh my god.
I can't get over how amazingly realistic your paintings are.

*melts*

Montse said...

Beautiful painting.

Un saludo desde Bilbao.

tom billard said...

man is that a sweet bunch of cherries!

ΕΦΗ said...

Alive!!!!!

M.Flores said...

Muy bello. Hermoso cuadro.
Maribel desde Granada

Jacqueline Gnott said...

Thank you to everyone for your kind words...:-)

susan said...

Beautiful! Glass is hard to get right and you nailed it! congratulations!