Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pet Portraits - Instructional Watercolor DVD


Very busy in the studio lately. Finishing up on some commissions. Finished recording my latest dvd, "Pet Portraits". Beings that Christmas time is just around the corner, and we all do Pet Portraits as gifts...a lot of artists have asked me about the process of painting Pet Portraits, both from the artistic side and the business side. This dvd covers everything. See the full description on my "Instructional DVD Page". I still have all the editing to do, but I will be shipping this one around September 2. (I am offering "free shipping" for a limited time...:-)

I also have a new oil "The Visitor" that I'll post later today...



-Detail-



3 comments:

Karla said...

Was going through my google reader and came to a screeching halt when I saw this painting. Really fantastic!

hmuxo said...

you are incredibly talented.! this is absolutely beautiful.

Jacqueline Gnott said...

Thank you Karla and "hmuxo". I think I was blessed with a magnificent subject in this portrait...:-)