Monday, November 7, 2011

Dancing in the Moonlight



"Dancing in the Moonlight"
7" x 9.5" ~ Watercolor on Paper

SOLD


Loved the lighting on this Iris. Late day, twilight. My favorite time of day...:-)

People ask about the different dvd's and which one to get for a particular painting. I think I'll start adding the best dvd you'll need to paint the particular subject that I've painted in my Daily Paintings. For today's painting "Morning Light" would be a good choice. Soft focus background techniques and painting the anatomy of an Iris.




4 comments:

Sharon Campbell said...

Positively beautiful! My favorite flower and it is glowing. Compliments!

Sharon Campbell said...

My favorite flower and it is glowing! Another winner! Compliments.

Christiane Kingsley said...

Gorgeous!

Jacqueline Gnott said...

Thank you Ladies!