Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Orchid


"The Orchid"

7.5" x 9" ~ Watercolor on Paper

SOLD

I've really been loving the backgrounds on the last couple of pieces. Working on the dark and dramatic with that "glow". That hint of a color that are very faint, but add so much. (I work with glaze upon glaze upon glaze to achieve that effect.) The flowers are so enhanced by these backgrounds...it makes my very dramatic Orchid even more lush. Enjoy!

I do have the special dvd on how to paint the luscious Orchid. Click here for more information.




6 comments:

m collier said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Jacqueline Gnott said...

Thank you M. Happy Holidays to you and yours...

claire christinel said...

Beautiful light! Very delicate.

Jennifer said...

Stunning!
I also love the glow in the background. Beautiful artwork!

Paola A. said...

Sei troppo brava, sembra vera.
Ciao.

veredit said...

this absolutely wonderful !! love it a lot!