Monday, April 30, 2012

Strawberries & Crystal


"Strawberries & Crystal"
10" x 8" ~ Watercolor on Paper

SOLD

Finally completed my Strawberries & Crystal.  Very time consuming.  But the result is luscious...  I think I used every color of red on my palette.  If you'd like instruction on the crystal, that would be on my "Cherries & Crystal Instructional Watercolor DVD"; and for the strawberry, my "My Favorite Things Volume One Instructional Watercolor DVD".  Both are available on the dvd page of my blog.

My "Cherries & Crystal" painting arrived at the Watercolor USA show safely!  I've never had any trouble shipping, but I always worry about my paintings until they arrive at their destinations...:-)


6 comments:

Christiane Kingsley said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

jyoti kumar said...

Brilliant...Real-life absolutely.

Peg Lovelace said...

Such a beautiful painting.

Laura Leeder said...

Jacqueline, an absolutely beautiful painting! I have not visited your blog in a while....I really like your new look. Showcases your artwork!

Jacqueline Gnott said...

Thank you everyone! So nice of you to stop by and visit my blog!

Paula said...

Wow! Just stunning!Such beautiful watercolours!