Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Guest Artists

 Today we're featuring the work of two guest artists, Sharon Campbell & Beth Redstone.  Both have completed watercolor paintings following my instructional dvds.  Beautiful pieces Ladies!  And remember, it is your talent with which you paint these lovely pieces, I just help to guide you with step-by-step instruction.  Keep painting great things! 

 Sharon Campbell / Milk Weed Pod


Beth Redstone / Gladiola

Beth Redstone / Peony

 Beth Redstone / Petunias

Sometimes different browsers can cause trouble when you're trying to purchase from my blog.  Safari in particular.  So if you're trying to purchase the dvd's and the PayPal payment system isn't working try switching browsers...or email me what you are wishing to purchase and I can send you an invoice.




1 comment:

Beth said...

Thank you Jackie for the great instructional videos. They have been the best instruction I have received and are the reason that my paintings have improved beyond my own expectations.