Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year with Baby Bella and Brier!

 Baby Bella enjoying her first snowfall.


Wanted to wish everyone a very Happy New Year and share some snow photos of Baby Bella and Brier.  Bella is really growing up! Brier and her get along famously and it's been fun watching them interact.  She loves the snow as much as Brier.  

I also wanted to thank everyone for all of the support throughout the year, especially with the economy issues.  We can all hope for a brighter 2013.  I've been thinking about doing some art fairs next year, I haven't done them for quite some time, but I have a feeling the Daily Painting trend may be waning.  I would like to work on larger pieces to get more gallery exposure.  And...I haven't forgotten about my oils.  I would love to continue to expand my horizons with them.  

I promise to start writing more with each post.  More dialogue about the creation of each piece.  And a "step-by-step" painting every once in a while.  And keep you better informed about my career and the continuing adventures of Baby Bella and Brier.

I will also continue to do dvd's and help other artists enjoy and expand their careers in both mediums.  I enjoy the instruction and the joy of sharing my knowledge to make you become a more advanced painter.

Here's to a happy and healthy 2013.
Love to all of you...♥



 Brier (left) and Baby Bella with some Christmas toys.


 Brier hogging all the toys.

Baby Bella stole the Kong!

2 comments:

Dabblerteer said...

Best wishes to you and the pups for a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Jeff Evans said...

Happy New Year! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your amazing work in the coming year!