Saturday, December 22, 2012

Sparkle!

"Sparkle!"
6" x 10" ~ Watercolor on Paper

SOLD

Click here if you'd like to purchase "Sparkle! Instructional Watercolor DVD".

I am finally getting everything done for Christmas.  I am still wanting to paint some Holly and Berries on a table...it may get posted next week.  But, like all of you, I always try to do too much.  I'll try and get it done and post it next week.  Also trying desperately to get a photo of Brier and Baby Bella in their Christmas attire.  Hopefully in the next couple of days I am able to get the photo.  (Baby Bella is very wiggly!)  We were supposed to get snow, so I was going to do the photo outside...but we only got an inch, so....stay tuned.

1 comment:

Christiane Kingsley said...

Jacqueline, all my best to you and yours for this Holiday Season and 2013.
I will stay tuned to see those pictures:-)