Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Watercolor Problem Solver Instructional DVD



This is Brier, posing with the Golden Dome at Notre Dame.  (I tried to get a photo of both, but Bella is too wiggly.  :-)  There are two lakes on campus that we love to walk around.  Yesterday was 57 degrees, so we took advantage of that.

Thank you for the huge response to my latest dvd "The Watercolor Problem Solver"



To start off the new year, a new dvd to help all of you watercolorists paint beautiful paintings without the pitfalls of all those pesky little problems that sometimes occur while we are painting.
This dvd is made to make your life a lot smoother and your washes too!  And as usual, free shipping for a limited time.  Click here for more information.

I have also added a new gadget in the right hand column entitled "2013 Exhibitions".  I will post all workshops and art shows that I'll be in this year.


No comments: