Monday, May 13, 2013

Thank you, Thank you!



Thank you, Thank you to everyone that received my latest dvd: The Iris Instructional Watercolor DVD, and sent me such nice comments.  I am very happy that I can help everyone, (even those who live in the middle of a corn field, :-), advance their watercolor knowledge.  It took forever to film because it was so long.  But I am so proud of the end result and that I can share it with you, the artists of the world.  Thank you....♥.

I'm now painting for my upcoming art fairs.  The next one is 'Round the Fountain in Lafayette, Indiana, around the historic Tippecanoe County Courthouse on May 25th.  (Booth #5)  It will be nice doing the art fairs again and seeing all of my collectors across the Midwest.  Lets hope for sunshine!!



This White Iris is one of the paintings featured



1 comment:

Christiane Kingsley said...

Jacqueline, I have just received my Iris DVD. It is absolutely fabulous: packed with great tips that will save any painter of irises time and errors. I especially like how you explain the painting of the background of the white iris.

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge so generously.