Monday, September 30, 2013

An Award Winner!

 I'm back from my very successful weekend show, the Carmel International Arts Festival in Carmel, Indiana.  I was so blessed to receive the "Best in Painting Award".  (It came with a big purple ribbon and a cash award!)  With so many talented artists from all of the United States, I am always humbled to be singled out for my work.  It was a great show, and extremely well attended.  That was my last big show of the year.  So now we'll settle in and get back to the normal routine.

I have some really interesting ideas coming up...which will be revealed later, after I get all the details worked out.  So...stay tuned.

I have a few pieces that are available from my shows.  Two I posted below and I'll post another tomorrow. 



"Top of the Heap"
  7" x 11.5" ~ Watercolor on Paper

SOLD to a collector in Auburn, Alabama




No comments: