Friday, December 6, 2013

A Thank You...

A special thank you today to Catherine James who, so kindly, let me know about another web site that had copies of my paintings for sale.  They were selling them as "original oils on canvas".  I have the copyright on all of my paintings.  I only sell them here, on Daily Painters and Daily Paintworks.  Any other place where they are available are poor copies and nothing more.  And that is Copyright Infringement.  It's so horrible that people try to take advantage of artists in this way.  Anyway, my work has since been removed from the site...

Please take a look at Catherine's blog and web site for some very nice watercolors:



2 comments:

Carol said...

I think the names of those sites should be made public so we can all keep a watchful eye. Several sites have been reported on the Etsy forums.

Catherine M. James said...

Thank you so much Jacqueline for sharing my website and blog info on your blog! I am very glad to hear your work has been removed from their site!