Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days - Day 29



"Summer Beauty"
 Watercolor on Paper
7" x 6" Image Size
 

Sold to a collector in Maryland.

Day twenty-nine of Leslie Saeta's Challenge.

Tomorrow is the last day for Leslie Saeta's Challenge.  YEAH!!  But, it was a nice way to start the new year.  Especially since the weather "is what it is" in Indiana in January.  Yesterday the high was 2 degrees.  I haven't shipped for quite a while, so hopefully with the warmer weather coming this weekend I can get out.  We have a ton of snow too, so the roads are all ice.  Thank you to everyone for understanding...♥.


1 comment:

CAROL HOPPER -- A PAINTER'S JOURNAL said...

I almost feel guilty for having had such good weather where I live. Today it is in the sixties. Next summer, I'll let you know how bloody hot I am. I love your work!