Saturday, January 4, 2014

Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days ~ Day Four



 "Purple Magnolia"
Watercolor on Paper

7" x 5" ~ Image Size

Sold to a collector in Berlin, Germany.

Day four of the "30 in 30 Days Challenge" continues.  We're getting ready for the big snowstorm and sub-zero weather, which won't subside till Wednesday or Thursday...hopefully.  It's kind of scary to me.  But I guess I'll just concentrate on my painting challenge.  And Bella and Brier will have to chase each other around the house...

4 comments:

Joan of LLD and ART is A Rhapsody Treasure said...

WOW! WOW! and triple WOW!

Your paintings look like photography!

Stunning! I can only imagine how it feels to complete something so lovely!

suzanhugheskennedyart said...

Amazing! Your work is just awesome.

Jacqueline Gnott said...

Thank you Ladies!

Bhavani said...

Wow! STUNNING!