Saturday, April 19, 2014

Happy Easter!


"Still Life with Asiatic Lily"
Watercolor on Paper
10" x 6.5"

  Sold to a collector in Florida.

With thoughts of Easter I give you a white Asiatic lily in a glass vase.  Simple and elegant.  Pure and lovely.  Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter tomorrow.  It's supposed to be beautiful here in the 70's.  We deserve it after the horrible winter we had.

I am still working diligently on my new watercolor learning forum:

www.jacquelinegnott.ning.com

 If you click on the logo above you'll get a little tour of what it's going to be all about.  It's been taking a lot of my time.  (Hence the lack of posting lately).  But it'll be a wonderful learning sanctuary for those of you who love watercolor as much as I do.  I'll let you know when we launch, it won't be too much longer.



 

No comments: