Monday, June 2, 2014

For Judy...




"For Judy..."
Original Watercolor on Paper
8" x 6"

Sold to a collector in Saint Michaels, Maryland.

All proceeds from this auction will go to Pet Refuge, our local no-kill shelter, in memory of my friend Judy Melser.  She was a huge supporter of Pet Refuge and adopted her adorable cattle dog Noelle from there.  I wanted to do something for her to continue her support of the rescue.  She was always the first one to like my paintings on Facebook.  We had gone to dinner last Friday and Judy wasn't feeling well, but she went with us anyway.  She passed away on Sunday.  I thought she would like this painting...♥.  She has left behind her husband Randy and, of course, sweet Noelle...  Your support of the rescue is appreciated.

***

This painting will be one of the new videos on my instructional forum,
which will launch soon.  (I promise)  I will be offering two enrollment options:

1.  $12 per month.

or

2.  $144 for a year.  If you select this option, for the first 50 people, I am putting together a nice promotional package that will be shipped to you, which will include products from some of my favorite companies: Arches, Bienfang, Loew-Cornell, M. Graham Watercolors, Winsor & Newton...


Keep watching my blog for the launch date...



1 comment:

Dabblerteer said...

Wow!

The dedication and the painting, so powerful I'm left wordless.