Monday, July 7, 2014

A very busy month...For the Love of Watercolor and Purple Prince



 "Purple Prince"
Watercolor on Paper

 
8" x 8" ~ Image Size
Click here for purchase information.
 
Well, it's been a month since the launch of my new watercolor forum "For the Love of Watercolor".  It's been a great month with 5 new videos, plus the basics in Set-Up and Supplies.  Thank you to everyone who's joined us and participated in the forum.  I'm glad that everyone is so pleased and gaining lots of watercolor knowledge.  I am here to help you...♥.  Please consider joining us.  For more information Click here.

I would like to consolidate all of my teaching efforts into one location, so, sadly I'll be ending the production and sale of my instructional dvds shortly.  (I will continue the sale with $10 off each dvd along with the free shipping in the continental US until I take the page down.)  I will be posting some of the best selling dvds as videos on the forum as time permits.  For a look at the videos available click on the page links:
 
 
 

No comments: