Thursday, August 28, 2014

The Tomato


 "The Tomato"
Watercolor on Paper

 
5" x 7.5" ~ Image Size

Sold to a collector in Germany.

We had such a cool summer that the tomatos didn't ripen right away, and now that it's hot they're all ripening at once.  The "tomato guy" down the road said that this is about the last of them.....I guess summer is over.  :-(


This is the latest video on my forum, For the Love of Watercolor.  Getting that shiny, plump red that all Tomatos wish for...:-).   I've also included that gradated background for more practice on getting those rich, rich darks.  Another video will be coming shortly...also using red.

I am proud to say that my forum now represents artists from 10 countries.
  1. United States
  2. Netherlands
  3. Croatia
  4. United Kingdom
  5. Japan
  6. Canada
  7. Poland
  8. Italy
  9. Finland
  10. Australia
 How cool is that!  Artists from all over the world have joined.  It's just wonderful to be able to teach people worldwide and have a great time doing it.  :-)  Thank you to everyone who's joined us!

***
One last thing...I'm offering FREE SHIPPING* on all existing art on my Gallery Page through the holiday weekend.  I'll refund your shipping charges before shipping occurs. 

*Free Shipping is for the US and Canada only.

 

No comments: