Monday, September 8, 2014

For the Love of Watercolor

For those of you who love, love, love, realism....here are just some of the great instructional videos that are available on my For the Love of Watercolor forum.

My forum, A Sanctuary for Watercolor Enrichment, is membership based for only $12 per month.  That way you can view the videos on any device anywhere you want.  I am constantly updating with new videos for you and I am always available for your questions.  It's so cool. 

Just to update you...my instructional dvds will all be gone shortly.  I'm moving into the future and will no longer have dvds available for sale.  My instruction will be solely on my For the Love of Watercolor Forum. 

Here are the links to the dvds that are still available, they have all been discounted to clear the stock:





No comments: