Friday, August 7, 2015

Apple-y Deliciousness!


This is one of the coolest projects I've been involved in.

Chris Beatty is the owner of a micro distillery in Corvallis, Oregon called Spiritopia, who produce Premium Artisian Liqueurs.  In the beginning of the year he asked about usage of one of my paintings, "Pink Apple Blossoms" for the label of their new Apple Liqueur that they were developing.  So a couple of weeks ago I received a shipment of the finished product...Spiritopia Apple Liqueur.  It is so cool seeing the label in person.  And, the liqueur is quite lovely.  Just a sip of this luscious, warm brandy is full of apple-y deliciousness.  (Each bottle has a half bushel of apples from the Pacific Northwest.)  Yum!

Thank you, Chris for choosing my watercolor for this project.  It was great working with you.   And it was a lot of fun for me to see my watercolor used in a different form.  (And it was a delight to taste the finished Apple Liqueur!)

Within a couple weeks, you should be able to order Spiritopia Apple Liqueur from a California based internet store called Liquorama.






1 comment:

Chris Beatty said...

It has been a pleasure working with you! Thanks for your patience - the process takes time. Your other paintings inspire me to create more flavors....