Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Happy Holidays and Watercolor Workshops in 2016



I wanted to take some time during this busy holiday season to thank everyone for following my blog and facebook page during the year.  Thank you also for all the wonderful comments you leave.  They are appreciated more then you know.  I feel so blessed to have so many followers.

During the holidays I always like to spend some time reflecting on the past year and planning for the next.  Deciding on my new goals for the brand new year.  I hope one of your goals will be to join me in learning to paint realistic still lifes and florals in watercolor.  There are three ways for you to learn my award winning, realistic watercolor style.
  •   The first is my online watercolor forum, For the Love of Watercolor.  Here you can learn at your own pace while watching my videos on how to paint a variety of subjects in watercolor.  There are 52 HD videos currently available with new releases every month, all for a low monthly fee.
  • The second is a very special opportunity.  I am pleased to announce 4 days of painting with me at Dillman's Creative Art's Foundation in Lac du Flambeau, Wisconsin in the summer.  (August 29 ~ September 1, 2016)  "THE SECRETS TO CREATING DARK AND DRAMATIC STILL LIFES IN TRANSPARENT WATERCOLOR". You can find more detailed information on my workshop's page or at Dillman's.

Happy Holidays Everyone!



1 comment:

Christiane Kingsley said...

I love your forum "For the Love of Watercolor" . Even if I usually don't have time to paint along for an entire painting, I watch each video very carefully and learn so much for each one of them. Thank you, Jacqueline!
I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a great 2016.