7.5" x 5.5"
Watercolor on Paper
Click here for watercolor purchase information.
This is my latest watercolor, and also, the latest video on my instructional watercolor forum,
This video is specifically designed for the beginner, step-by-step, from beginning to end. Going through all of the important steps:
1. How to apply masking fluid.
2. Painting dark & dramatic backgrounds to make your Rose "Pop".
3. Painting subtle washes on each petal so your flowers look very realistic.
4. Painting drop shadows and cast shadows that are crisp and interesting.
5. Adding all of those little detailed touches to make your Rose come alive.
6. All videos come complete with photos of the drawing, reference photo & watercolor.
Join us and take your watercolors to the next level!